1. Take Highway 401 east to 115/35 (just past Bowmanville) Exit 436 toward Lindsay/Peterborough
2. Turn on to 115/35 northeast and continue on 115 after it splits from the 35 (total of 46 km)
3. Take exit 45B for Highway 7 to Fowlers Corners (the exit loops around to the right) Head to Fowlers Corners (approx. 12 km)
4. Continue STRAIGHT through the light at Fowlers Corners (turns into Frank Hill Rd) until you see a slightly oversized stop sign at Yankee Line (approx. 6 km)
5. Turn right at Yankee Line/County Road 14, continue for 5.2 km.
6. Turn left at Tara Road, continue for 8.1km.
7. Turn right at Kerry Line (you will see a sign for Grandview Resort at the turn). Continue for 1.2 km
8. Take first left onto Murphy Road you will see the Moshava Welcome sign on the right
1. Take 401 west to exit 464 (sign says: Port Hope exit Highway 28)
2. Take Highway 28N approximately 40 km through Fowler�s Corners.
3. Continue straight until you see a slightly oversized stop sign at Yankee Line.
4. Turn right at Yankee Line/County Road 14, continue for 5.2 km.
5. Turn left at Tara Road, continue for 8.1km.
6. Turn right at Kerry Line (you will see a sign for Grandview Resort at the turn) Continue for 1.2 km.
7. Take first left onto Murphy Road you will see the Moshava Welcome sign on the right!
1. Take Highway 417 west to Highway 7.
2. Highway 7 to Television Road.
3. Right on Television Road until Parkhill.
4. Left on Parkhill until Chemong Road.
5. Right on Chemong Road towards Bridgenorth.
6. Make a left at the traffic light onto Victoria County Road 14 and go over the Causeway.
7. Make a right on Robinson Road 14 (just past the Causeway) to Ennismore. Stay on the main paved road until the four-way stop at Sullivan's General Store. Turn right onto Tara Road.
8. Follow Tara Road for about 4.5 km and turn right at the Grandview sign (Kerry Line).
9. Follow Kerry Line for about 1 km and turn left onto Murphy Road.